As a business person, you would indeed have an idea about the online job marketplace industry progressing swiftly in recent years. Many businesspersons are trying their luck in this industry, and a few of them have also become successful.
Fiverr is a job marketplace service launched in the year 2010 by Micha Kaufman and Shal Wininger. Their major goal was to provide an online platform that will help freelancers and employers connect effortlessly. Many freelancers who are looking for a temporary job felt that this platform was highly beneficial. Followed by the huge success of Fiverr, many such platforms were launched in the market. You can also set up a similar venture with a Fiverr clone app. In this blog, you will get an outline of why apps like Fiverr are a success, its revenue sources, and more.
1. With this app, a wide variety of services can be availed by employers and freelancers.
2. Another major advantage is that the service offered via these platforms are highly affordable.
3. It is profitable for the freelancers as they will assign a fixed payment, but the workload depends on the employer. For instance, a lesser amount of work will be offered to freelancers for a fixed price.
4. Payment procedures in these apps are secure and easy. With just a few steps, employers can pay freelancers.
5. Employers can choose the best and most suitable freelancers to do their jobs based on their reviews and ratings.
6. Using the filters available in the app, employers can choose the highly rated or popular freelancer for their job.
Your job finding app should have a few attributes that will entice more users towards your service. There is a list of features specified below that can be added to the app:
The above mentioned detailed information will help you build the perfect app like Fiverr for your venture. Find a firm that excels in Fiverr clone app development and develop a feature-rich app. Make sure that you build a user-friendly app that entices more users towards your service. Start your development process now with the best firm.